Ken joined his dad and brother in the real estate business in 1987. His experience includes residential, acreage, commercial, and industrial properties. He also has experience in rental property management, including single and multi-family residential and commercial.
Ken currently specializes in land development and asset enhancement. He knows the ins and outs of overseeing projects through site selection, annexation, rezoning, and platting; design and construction of infrastructure and improvements; and marketing of developed property. He has worked with city and county planning and regulatory staff in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, and Pasco counties, State of Florida, Army Corps of Engineers, and SWFWMD.
Ken is a native of Plant City, 5th generation Floridian. Ken and his wife Debbie have been happly married for 32 years and homeschool their seven children. The oldest Sara is a graduate of Florida Southern College, Masters from University of Memphis, currently working on Doctorate and Andrew is working in real estate, Paul is a graduate of USF, Luke and Nathaniel attend Hillsborough Community College and working, the 2 youngest are in high school.
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce - Director
- Plant City Kiwanis Club - past President and Director
- Advisory Council, Plant City Photo Archives
- Plant City Citizen of the Year Committee
Contact us for all your real estate needs.
Page last updated: 1/6/2018