IFAS - GAA - GRI - CRS
Since 1963, Jack T. Gibbs has been actively engaged in the real estate business in Plant City, Florida. He is the owner of Jack T. Gibbs, Realtors, a firm established by his father in 1954.
Born in Tampa, Jack is a lifelong resident of Plant City. Jack has been married to Liz Gibbs for over 50 years. They have two sons and seven grandchildren.
In 2007, Jack was selected as the Plant City Citizen of the Year. This honor is awarded by the civic clubs of Plant City in recognition of outstanding contributions to the community.
Jack is qualified as an appraiser and expert witness in the Circuit Court, Hillsborough County.
- IFAS - Senior Member, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- GAA - General Accredited Appraiser, National Association of Realtors
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute, National Association of Realtors
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, Council of Residential Specialists
- State-certified general real estate appraiser RZ35
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Plant City Outstanding Citizen of the Year 2007
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
- James B. Mott Award "Appraiser of the Year", Tampa Bay Chapter, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers - various offices
- Tampa Chapter, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers - various offices
- Plant City Board of Realtors - past President and Director
- 6th District, Florida Association of Realtors - past Vice President
- Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce
- Planning Board, City of Plant City - member for 8 years
- Board of Adjustment, City of Plant City - member for 10 years
- Past President, Plant City Lions Club
Contact us for all your real estate needs.
Page last updated: 1/6/2018